need opinions on fogs

Bax

Reaction score
Yeah keep the WW front bumper. lol

But imo even if you get fogs in those holes, aren't they going to be really close together? I think that would look weird, like you had cross-eyed fog lights. :ugh:

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Never liked the sides either lol but thats wat i was think...i would take out that lip put the 02 coupe one trow the fogs in trow the type R or the beyson R lip on it get the 01-02 aide skirts,slam the bishhhh nd keep the rear lip :):boink:

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Yeah keep the WW front bumper. lol

But imo even if you get fogs in those holes, aren't they going to be really close together? I think that would look weird, like you had cross-eyed fog lights. :ugh:

same thing i was saying, the foglights will be wayyy too close in that WW bumper so i say no foglights theyd look horrible so close together and you wont even be able to use them to their potential.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
what do you have against normal yellow, as opposed to jdm yellow?

i oculdnt find the 'whole' in your front bumper either. this thread is so confusing.​

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think putting fogs anywhere on that bumper cover will look good unless you cut it.

Accordman722

Reaction score
Could anyone photoshop fogs on my car ? So I can atleast get an idea of how they would look.

MrJAcc01ord

Reaction score
lol took a shot at it

fogs.jpg

Back