Titleist
Reaction score
c55a3d50.jpg

5f9c1fef.jpg

A whole neewwww wooooorld.

Theres your cheap version buddy. ;)

Brad2274

Reaction score
wouldnt those adapters space your wheels out like crazy? go with a 5 lug swap(i sold one a few months ago for either 200 or 250, cant remember, it consisted of the entire front and rear knuckle/spindles/rotor and front calipers) youre an ex so you just need whats in the swap listed in the fs section and front v6 calipers i believe(extra stopping power is another bonus of five lug)

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
That was just a picture to show they exist. I don't have a link for you. Also, it's not the best way to do it lol. Just saying that's the cheap incorrect way. Sorry. I think there are a couple of people on here selling 5 lug swap parts.

Last edited:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Adapters change your effective offset, by quite a bit. Some of the smaller adapters I've seen are 15mm in width, so you have to compensate that difference into your wheel/offset selection. IMO, this is not a good route to go with unless there is absolutely no hope for what you'd like.

Five lug conversions are permanent, and you can use all sorts of different wheels on them. Additionally, you don't have to worry about your wheels sticking out an additional 15-20mm. For those who have drum brakes, you also get disk brakes.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Oooo I forgot about going from drum to disk. My vote is now definitely 5 lug swap. go to a junk salvage yard and grab what i need

Brad2274

Reaction score
he's already got rear disks, which makes the swap sooo much easier, but you upgrade to bigger front calipers and rotors when you go 5 lug, which must make a decent difference with the 4cyl

Accordman722

Reaction score
Adapters change your effective offset, by quite a bit. Some of the smaller adapters I've seen are 15mm in width, so you have to compensate that difference into your wheel/offset selection. IMO, this is not a good route to go with unless there is absolutely no hope for what you'd like.

Five lug conversions are permanent, and you can use all sorts of different wheels on them. Additionally, you don't have to worry about your wheels sticking out an additional 15-20mm. For those who have drum brakes, you also get disk brakes.

Thanks man I appreciate it! I'm gonna see what I can pick up for a 5 lug swap. What all is needed? Btw sell me your wheels haha

Back