Need replacement for DC Sports SS Header

kamozee

Reaction score
I've had the DC Sports SS header for 7 years and just recently the flexpipe snapped off. My mechanic got a new one and welded it on.

Do I need to shop for a replacement?

Should I go for Megan, Kamikaze, another DC sports one or another? Suggestions please. Oh and I'm from Toronto so there are no CARB restrictions

Btw, I have a 4cyl

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
As long as you got a new flexpipe welded on then you should be ok man. Just make sure and check everything to reconfirm that nothing else ripped, or cracked.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
seven years is a good haul on one header man, I'd say go for DC Sports again if you can afford it.

otherwise Megan is actually pretty good, just got to keep an eye on those gaskets they send you. Not the greatest :lawl:

kamozee

Reaction score
Great so I won't be needing replace anything then! Yes I agree 7 years is a great haul. I can't find SS on ebay though for the dc sports, only the ceramic ones...

AccordFlex

Reaction score
On a side note, im having a similar problem with the flexpipe on my DC Sports header, however it is ceramic, is there any way to put in a new flew pipe or will I have to purchase a whole new lower half of the header?

Thanks!

kamozee

Reaction score
I don't have pictures of the new flexpipe installed on the car. This is a pic of the old flexpipe that was removed (two of the same picture with and without flash)

Last edited:
Back