need some advice

st3b0

Reaction score
So i'm presented with a situation where i can get 2 work rims that are quite rare for a really cheap price, the thing is, i can't seem to find 2 more of them.

what should i do?

btw they are work ryvers
pic :
dsc00996.jpg

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Don't do it, who knows if you'll ever find another 2 of them forsale. Unless you have tons of money to spend then go for it.

tunerbum147

Reaction score
love those rims. but don't do it if you cant find another 2. it will be a waste of money if you cant find the others and then no one wants to buy the ones you got

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
if you have the money, the patience, to find the matching pair ... than i would say go for it ... they look good ... but it's a risk non the less that i wouldn't take

Kevin@g5a

Reaction score
It would then come down to the bottom line if you were willing to spend hours on end trying to find the other two wheels. If you have the time then sure go for it but if you are like most people and time is limited then I would pass that up. The worst is to get them at such a great price, and then never be able to find the other two.

sweagle02

Reaction score
You won't find the other two rims and if you do, you won't want to spend the money on them.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
put em on one side of the car

if you have the extra cash and wont need to sell stuff if you run out of spending money, you could always hold on to em and hope to come across another hopeless seller with 2. of course...don't let him know you already have a pair.

so its your call. if you have the money and dont mind having a couple rims sit for months (years?) then go for it. if they're as rare as you say, it'd be worth it...even if the next pair you come across would still average out to less than a full set...

Back