need some pro's on this one!

cudablack2004

Reaction score
hey whats up 6GA! had a few questions tried to research some info but i never seen any info on such big wheel...so ill start the thread by giving info before i ask questions....

98 honda accord lx sedan
4 cylinder 4x114.3
lowered on coilovers w/o camber kit

17's make my car sit way too low with no wheel gap...here in maryland we have huge speed bumps which means i tear the bottom end up trying to get in certain places or sometimes get stuck! wanna go 18's but it will be a waste of money to go an inch up....so i decided to expand my search for 19 inch or 20 inch wheels....ran across a buddy with a fender roller so i wanna kno what backspace and offset and width should i go for when trading my wheels off? im pretty confident on tire size (the smallest they carry) and since 20 inch 4 lug wheels are hard to find if i was to purchase 5 lug adapters (1 inch) what offset/backspace should i go for to keep the wheel inside the wells?

Johnson

Reaction score
if your sticking with the stock diameter it doesnt matter what rim size you get its all the same, the sidewall changes

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Did you say adapters? lol....Those are like a 3inch spacer, your wheels will stick way too far out with those. You should be fine with 17's and some 55 or 50 series tires.

Roadrashvtec

Reaction score
If you space it out then you won't be able to fit through the Taco Bell Drive Thru!

cudablack2004

Reaction score
i was thinking since 20 are easy to find in 5 lug maybe ill get a adapter to convert to five lug and get a very high offset/backspace wheel to even it out! but i might buy some wheels and have the holes filled and get 4x114.3 drilled!:ugh2:

cudablack2004

Reaction score
nice wheels! and my boy has a 5 lug conversion but i dont kno how to convert the rear from drum to disc are there any 5 lug conversions with rear drums?

Back