FS: Need to sale KMS retainers, springs, and guides! for F23

Bax

Reaction score
Re: my new fs thread..

Does the sedan gas door have the plastic insert where you place the gas cap while filling up? I believe it's a black plastic piece.

AZmike

Reaction score

I'm interested in the climate control, the lower driver's side dash trim and maybe the sunglasses holder.

Would you be willing to sell just the long tube part of the intake that connects the filter box to the throttle body? Does it have any cracks?

Are you parting out a whole sedan? I'm also looking for the black exterior trim on the driver's door B pillar.

Thanks

jdmcg3

Reaction score

Damn. If you were in SoCal. I need the trunk lid and side mirrors.. How much shipping for mirrors?

$30 shipped

Hey man, can you get me a shipping quote for the driver side inner tail light and the cluster to 80219?

Is there any paint flaking for the tail light? TIA.

$55 shipped.. no. they look like new

Does the sedan gas door have the plastic insert where you place the gas cap while filling up? I believe it's a black plastic piece.

yes it does. $10 shipped

Will that 99 auto cluster work on a 2000 V6??

from what i can remember yes.. but search on you're own.. i dont wanna sell you something thats not gonna work for you..

I'm interested in the climate control, the lower driver's side dash trim and maybe the sunglasses holder.

Would you be willing to sell just the long tube part of the intake that connects the filter box to the throttle body? Does it have any cracks?

Are you parting out a whole sedan? I'm also looking for the black exterior trim on the driver's door B pillar.

Thanks

ill have to go to ups to get a quote.. so if youre serious about the the interior pieces, PM me.. but i wont part out the tube from that intake.. but just so happens i have another one of the tubes haha.. asking 10 for it.. so i can throw that in the box with the other stuff you want and get a shipping quote for all of it. and no im not parting out a sedan.. i just found a part out on craigslist and took everything i could off of it.. honestly idk why.. but PM me and i can hit you with a pic of the tube.. (no cracks though).. and give you a price by tomorrow or friday for everything..

MIDNIGHT BUMP... EVEN IF YOURE JUST THINKING ABOUT BUYING SOMETHING HERE BUT DONT KNOW IF YOU WANNA PAY WHAT IM ASKING.. MAKE AN OFFER. HIT ME WITH PM's ABOUT PARTS. NEED STUFF GONE ASAP!

Last edited:
Back