Need Volunteers for Test Fitting!

joe80055

Reaction score
Attention all power hungery viewers out there:

As you all know I am boosting my car with a modded XS power kit, and I was hoping on making a complete modded kit of it to give out to everyone that owns any '99-'03 Acura 3.2 TL, '98-'02 AV6, hopefully soon the 7th gen accords as well, and ny '01-'03 Acura CL.

Now, with this in mind, the kit would come with EVERYTHING I have for my setup:

Intercooler piping
E-manage Unit (you have the option of blue or ultimate)
Boomslang harness
modified downpipe
modified flex pipe
modified header pipes
New FPR
Fuel Injectors
Fuel pump
Battery relocation kit (i'll find the best deals I can get)
boost, oil, a/f gauges (autometer)
Spark plugs
Blowoff Valve
Dump tube (looking into it as we speak)
and heat wrap. If there's anything else i left out, i'll include as well.

Also, I plan on tuning so I can put custom data collections on CDs or DVDs from tuning for people for each given engine. All that would be needed would be to import them into your unit. If any other tweaks are needed, you can do it for dirt cheap since most of th work is already done for you. I would be able to provide initially for the j32a2 and then the j32a1, j30a1, j30a5, and j35.

And for each kit, i'd personally come out there and install it for you in a few days easily

There is a favor I need from you guys though. I need volunteers so I can test fit more modded pipes to make sure everything fits okay. If need be, i'll come out to you

I need the following cars:

'99 Acura 3.2 TL (4AT)
'00-01' Acura TL (5AT)
'98-'02 Accord V6 auto
'03 Accord XV V6 coupe (6MT)
And finnaly, any '03 CL-S 6MT or any AV6 or TL with a 6speed swap done already

There's a potential 3rd Gen TL waiting for a kit as well, but that will wait for just a little.

If there's anyone who is willing to help me test fit a few things, please put your name on the list. Depending on where I get my parts from, i'm looking at $1,300 but no more than $1,500 for the entire kit. (I've spend a total of just under $1,400 with mine)

It's time to see more boosted sedans on the street!

If you're down, put your name on the list

Test Car List:
1. joe80055

joe80055

Reaction score
thanks for being negative guys, there are 5 cars over on v6p, a-zine and tamparacing that had the kit for 1+ years with no problems. user names can be provided upon request.

joe80055

Reaction score
alright.... enough with the negativity. Listen. I've been using xs power's stuff for a couple of years now, never needed a replacement for anything. There are people from acurazine, v6p, and tamparacing that have had the kit for over a year with no problems. If you're going to have negative comments, please keep it to yourself. thanks

joe80055

Reaction score
Current list so far:

Test Car List:
1. joe80055 (v6p) - '99 Acura TL-S 6MT
2. Shenaniganz08 (v6p) - '99 AV6 auto
3. JDMGRNAV6 (v6p) - AV6 6MT
4. chiefy(v6p) - AV6 auto
5. Russianred (6thgenaccord) - 4cyl '99 sedan MT

We have a good mix here so far folks, once I get enough people, i'll start going around making kits!

Also, if you 4cyl guys want me to make kits for the H22, F22, and F23, let me know. I'll have to go under your hood and see what i'll have to do in terms of piping.

joe80055

Reaction score
Almost forgot to tell you guys, I'll be personally warrantying the entire kit, so if anything goes wrong (i highly doubt it) I'll cover it and replace anything out of my pocket's expense. That's how confident I am.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So its up to the buyer to pick their own turbo? Might wanna rethink about using E-manage in your kit, talk to a few people that actually tune cars and what their opinion is on it.

joe80055

Reaction score
Might wanna rethink about using E-manage in your kit, talk to a few people that actually tune cars and what their opinion is on it.

Already did that, e-manage gives the least amount of problems and easiest to tune. You get the most functionality with e-manage for the Accord, TL and CL than you do with most other units out there. I've visited at least 18 different tuning shops, 16 out of the 18 preferred e-manage.

Back