Need Your Help Finding TYC Lights

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
What? your going to buy the whole set just for the lenses? I got normal lenses with my hids and I dont have any problems with cut off or output.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
What? your going to buy the whole set just for the lenses? I got normal lenses with my hids and I dont have any problems with cut off or output.

"Normal lenses" don't always have great fitment, and not everyone wants the horizontal lines on their lenses.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
"Normal lenses" don't always have great fitment, and not everyone wants the horizontal lines on their lenses.

Yeah, but buying a whole set of TYC's just for the lenses is stupid. Why not buy some cheap halos or something, they have clear lenses.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Yeah, but buying a whole set of TYC's just for the lenses is stupid. Why not buy some cheap halos or something, they have clear lenses.

For what I hear TYC have the best fitment on our factory lights are good. Also the lines them selves are of good quality. Correct me if I am wrong and let me know if I can use a cheaper set of lights for there lines.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
For what I hear TYC have the best fitment on our factory lights are good. Also the lines them selves are of good quality. Correct me if I am wrong and let me know if I can use a cheaper set of lights for there lines.

Im not sure if they are quality lenses, Probably not. I know it sounds tedious, but you can take some oem lenses and sand down the lines until they are smooth. People have done that with success too, but you have to be carefull.

You could probably buy some TYCs and take the lense and replce with an OEM one and then sell them to a member off here to cut costs.

Back