Neuspeed Race Springs V6 and 4cyl question

ArizonaAccord

Reaction score
I have a question about the Neuspeed Race Springs.

They offer a 2.25 front and a 2.0 rear drop.

Now the part number is 55.20.32. quick google search brings up the info for them.

My question is, are they made for the v6 model, which of course has the heavier engine, or the 4cyl model? which I have

I have been searching many websites and some say they are only for 4cyl and other websites say they are for both trims, v6 and 4cyl.

My concern is that the Neuspeed will not provide the 2in drop on my 4cyl.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Not everyone needs coilovers

OP, everything I found says its for both engines so Idk. My guess is the front would sit closer to 2" instead of the 2.25

ArizonaAccord

Reaction score
Well to go into full detail I will be purchasing the FF type 1's for myself soon, within the week.

This strut and spring combo is for a friend who will not spend the 550+ for the full coils. His plan is to spend around 150 to 250 on springs since he already has the tokico. I also believe he will be purchasing a lip and hid kit. So he is essentially trying to stretch his dollar to purchase more items.

But ill keep researching.

Any additional comments are greatly appreciated.

all.i.see

Reaction score
COILOVERS!!!! :madrun:

Just messin, its all preference, get whats in the budget.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
I agree with the save for coils idea. I tell people this all the time because I made the mistake of buying springs on OEM struts. Now I wish I would've saved the $150 and put them towards the F&F Type 1's that I'm going to purchase soon anyways. Even if you don't want to slam your car to the floor, coilovers can be adjusted higher to suit your areas roads.

kn0x47

Reaction score
I agree with the save for coils idea. I tell people this all the time because I made the mistake of buying springs on OEM struts. Now I wish I would've saved the $150 and put them towards the F&F Type 1's that I'm going to purchase soon anyways. Even if you don't want to slam your car to the floor, coilovers can be adjusted higher to suit your areas roads.

That's your mistake

eggs

Reaction score
if you put them on your car, your car wil not be as low as they say it will be due to the fact that the 4cyl is lighter, i also believe the spring weight is different, but not positive

Back