never did introduce my self.......

keola

Reaction score
hey guys my names keola im from the 808 state, hilo hawaii to be exact. i own a 2001 accord ex 4door 4cyl. and its automagic which sucks royally, but i still love it! i've owned a 99 accord lx 4door prior to this, but traded it in for an element sc. and now im back to a 6th gen again lol. i'll post some better pics later, but for now heres all i got:

6g8-1.jpg

my old accord

6g7.jpg

friend got this pic of me burnin out in my old accord

newcgtothefamily.jpg

and the new one! dropped it the 1rst week i bought it(its way lower than this now tho)

attachment22.jpg

pic when it was only 4" drop

attachment42.jpg

crappy pic but those are my friends iforged 19's on my car

datwoaccords.jpg

crappy pic again but me and my boy out crusin one day

mycg.jpg

car was really dirty and camera phone makes it look worse!

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
welcome keola! :D i like the dumpness :boink: what are you dropped on? u iz off on a great start :thumbsup:

keola

Reaction score
yup. but the skunk springs arent the accord ones. they're the rsx springs, its about 2-3" shorter than the accord version.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
nice ride man! i guess there's something about being in hawaii that means you HAVE to roll dumped status! haha.

ZOMG moar pics of that wagon!!!!! SOOO SEXYY!!!!!!! :omgbd:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
yup. but the skunk springs arent the accord ones. they're the rsx springs, its about 2-3" shorter than the accord version.

LOL, I was wondering how you got it so dumped. I have the Skunk2 sleeves on my car and she won't go that low in the front.

Back