Never thought I'd drive a Honda(new)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Jesus Christ man, anal retentive are we much? and I have mental issues? You don't even know me, or anything about me. You've had a bullsh*t issue with me for a while which is what I've been trying to get to the bottom of (nothing to do with the comment you made) and the fact that you haven't responded to my PM's is a pansy way to go about it, and then spilling your bullsh*t out like this? I was trying to figure out your issue was by using humor, it's pretty sad that you can't deal with things like a man. And you are now saying is all this drama necessary? Way to start the sh*t-storm soldier. And what recent 'behavior' is that of which you speak? Maybe I would have a clue as to what you're talking about if you actually responded to my kind inquiries at to what your problem is. So do me a legitimate favor and TAKE IT TO PMS FROM HERE ON OUT and let's solve this. Otherwise just stfu for good and I'll do the same.

Sorry 6thgenchik about this bs, hopefully it will go to PM's from here on out and me and this kid can resolve our differences.

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Let things be, its the internet ladies and gentlemen. No need to bring f-bombs into this left right and centre...

Sorry 6thgenchik about this bs, hopefully it will go to PM's from here on out and me and this kid can resolve our differences.

Nikita, with all due respect...cmon man thats just making a fire spread more and unnecessary.

Last edited:

6thGenChik

Reaction score
ud think tha constant attention wld go away for chicks
but it wont its a cock feast on here :(

i dnt mind...its not like its the first place ive been to that was a sausage fest!! ;)

megan=dampening adjustable
ff1=non dampening adjustable

I'd get the megans if it was between those two.

I'll check into this! thanks!

Nikita seriously, you need to stop.

more people than I know about your recent behavior, you're embarassing yourself.

and nice afterthought quote, it's real late.

p.s. judging someone based on a sig is pretty childish, especially since mine is indicative that I have a sense of humor...instead of getting uppity and defensive over anything/everything like yourself.

you've sent me TWO pms, left FIVE visitor messages on my profile on here, and stalked me on aim to im me out of nowhere this afternoon (most likely to bug me about why I haven't responded to the seven messages) in the last two days all to ask me why I made a funny comment the other day in response to something benign you said?

did me not responding to any of those not give you a clue that I have zero interest in caring?

is this drama necessary? enough is enough, you have mental issues at this point.

and I'm so glad you thought it wise to bring this into a new member's thread too, real classy dude.

6thGenChik, don't pay any attention to this if you can. Sorry it's in your thread :lawl:

Thanks for noting that he was being childish and immature...and rude. this is my thread and not a baby thread! Mad respect to you for call out his game.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
whether you needed to be called out or not doesn't matter.

based on your really psychotic response, seems like it was justified..

none of this has been any indication of manliness whatsoever, it's only been about you being paranoid and needy for attention. It's clear as day. I have no problems with you except what I just described in my previous post, it's in your head dude.

and don't call me a kid, we're the same age :lawl:

6thGenChik

Reaction score
Please take this elsewhere. I dnt have time to babysit yall I have a 3yr old thats more mature than what you guys are acting!

Let things be, its the internet ladies and gentlemen. No need to bring f-bombs into this left right and centre...

Nikita, with all due respect...cmon man thats just making a fire spread more and unnecessary.

^^Thanks you!!!!!!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Well then forget it then, let's both stop trippin and drink a beer. :beer:

It just felt more often than not that you were trying to push my buttons especially recently.

My bad if that's not the case, but that has been the true impression that I've gotten.

Consider the fire put out then ;).

6thGenChik

Reaction score
you must mean how he's acting, I'm showing restraint here dear.

matter's closed on my end.

well excuse me...

Well then forget it then, let's both stop trippin and drink a beer. :beer:

It just felt more often than not that you were trying to push my buttons especially recently.

My bad if that's not the case, but that has been the true impression that I've gotten.

ok case closed...now baq to talkn bout me!! :omghi2u:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Yay.

So have you thought about doing a retro and blackhousing? There's great DIY's on here on how to do an easy Morimoto retro, it's almost plug-an play and looks pretty much like it was made to be. By the way, Jetta looks(ed) hella clean.

Last edited:

6thGenChik

Reaction score
Yay.

So have you thought about doing a retro and blackhousing? There's great DIY's on here on how to do an easy Morimoto retro, it's almost plug-an play and looks pretty much like it was made to be. By the way, Jetta looks(ed) hella clean.

no i havent yet...ill check it out and see. i love DIYs lol
and thanks i miss my Jetta! im having withdrawals like a mf!!! :confused:

Back