Never thought I'd drive a Honda(new)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Ah, hopefully the Accord will fill the spot! Yours is the 5MT too, can't go wrong. The manual trannies are very strong, so if you eventually go for performance you can upgrade the clutch and flywheel and tear it up all day on the stock synchros.

6thGenChik

Reaction score
Ah, hopefully the Accord will fill the spot! Yours is the 5MT too, can't go wrong. The manual trannies are very strong, so if you eventually go for performance you can upgrade the clutch and flywheel and tear it up all day on the stock synchros.

I pland to build for performance but i have 3 speeding tickets already and dnt want or need anymore!!! if the power/speed is there ill be temptd to use it. besides i have a lil one that needs me! :)

Macsrule15

Reaction score
Playstation network says RamirezPrincess_1 is too long of a user name.. just add me up if you like

user name on playstation network macsrule15

6thGenChik

Reaction score
Ok can someone explain to me what the level point thingy is? I clickd on my name and it shows those lil % things and i dnt quit understand it! Lol. Kk?! Thanks! :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
They're just figures that reflect your activity on the site, posting, starting new threads, etc.

Gotta Be Marc

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, I havn't been here long, but this has to be the first welcome thread with 9 pages and over 1000+ views......

Welcome to the site, good luck modding and enjoying the brand new old car ;)

P.S. that is a NICE jetta, must have been hard to give it up.

Back