never thought it would happen to me

00accord91

Reaction score
i do want/need another car but i herd something about insurance getting me a rental soo ima use that to get back on my feet and get another job cuz i think im about to be fired. i asked for last week off and got it and when i gave my manager my availability for this week i didnt get one day. and the last time i went there i saw 2 new ppl...fawkkk lol

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
since your stock, I would just let it go. Buy a H22 prelude or something man!

00accord91

Reaction score
i cant do anything else but 4 doors man lol. im always driving with my goonies lol or fam so im used to the practicality of a 4door. i dnt really got options right now cuz ima be a freshman in college and i still live with my parents but a car would make my life easier lol especially since im commuting

sw2oboi

Reaction score
they will salvage ur car forsure. i recenty gotten into an accident in my 01 sedan ex with 112k. it wasnt as bad as urs, no airbags went off. they said my car was worth 5300 market value, my repair came close to 5000 which they would def salvaged the car! however insurance co refused to paint some parts of my car that was scatched because it could be buffed out. so my new total was 4600. lucky for me because of that they didnt salvage it.

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
sorry bout that man,at least ur oky..y the heck cant ppl jus get a designated driver or use a cab instead of drivin drunk

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn bro.. glad u got out safely... the car did its job for sure :thumbsup:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
damn bro! looks bad! sucks that it happened though... Are you parting out the car? If so i want the rims!:haysm9:

Back