Never thought this could happen.......SUCKS!!!

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
So i was driving home from wrk and i felt my clutch pedal get kinda weak but didnt pay attention to it since the feel of it is always changing on me..so the next morning on my way to wrkk my car would barely go into gear so i start pumping the clutch and SNAP! My clutch pedal is now under my brake pedal...so im like WTF!!!!not the best time!! This was friday....and today i went to the junkyard and took one off of a 99 Acura CL....This happen to anybody on here?!

IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_4321.jpg

turboaccord98

Reaction score
This has not happened to me but I have imagined what it would be like if it happens and I've been worried about it. Did you do the auto to manual conversion??

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
yea it sucked bro....yea i did the 5spd swap...later during the week im going to put a weld around the base that bolts to the car....mayb it will reinforce it....

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i never broke mine but it did rip a tiny bit

had it rewelded and its been fine since

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
the shop is scared to weld it cuz they think my carpet is gonna catch fire...im like WTF so im gonna have my cousin do it....

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^they are very wise..a car carpet can catch fire within seconds with that material..had a guy burn down half a civic welding a new quarter panel on..was not a very nice bill he had to pay for new interior and fixes..ha

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
lol yea...but if ur gonna weld something inside....wouldnt putting plastic and then a wet towel over the plastic b a good idea? its obviously gonna catch fire on carpet....

Back