New 6GA from PHX/SoCal

98exsedan

Reaction score
Just kiddin my dad found a picture of it from when we took it on a road trip, lol, I miss my truck it was stock but it was my baby since HS, I got it when I got license, and I was supposed to give it back afterHS but I got a 4.0 gpa and it became my graduation gift.... so ya here is one pic of it...

749dbc84f825b0a5d6154b7d34a83676_zps8fc3f80c.jpg
:owned:

Rush12049

Reaction score

Looks clean man. Are those aftermarket headlights? It just looks odd with half the amber strip. Your paint definitely looks way better then mine did before I got mine repainted. You still have some clear coat on the hood. haha. What part of Phoenix are you in?

98exsedan

Reaction score
Right now I am in north phx by anthem, about cave creek and carefree hwy... I got a good deal and I love it... I want paint and it's the stock headlights... I wish I would have took all the amber out but idk it's growing on me....

Rush12049

Reaction score
Right now I am in north phx by anthem, about cave creek and carefree hwy... I got a good deal and I love it... I want paint and it's the stock headlights... I wish I would have took all the amber out but idk it's growing on me....

Hmm well kinda far away, but maybe one of these Saturdays we will have to meet up and go to the Scottsdale Pavilions for the weekly meets they have. A few buddies and I go occasionally.

Griffin

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Phoenix member! You pick a foreclosure up there? I am down in Chandler

98exsedan

Reaction score
No, my grandmother in law bought a condo and decided she didn't want to move after all so now I am in her place and waiting for a time to sell or idk... I miss Cali... I want to meet someone and hang out I have been wanting to hit up some junk yards like pick a part and ecology... I wanna get a meet going to see the az guys

Rush12049

Reaction score
No, my grandmother in law bought a condo and decided she didn't want to move after all so now I am in her place and waiting for a time to sell or idk... I miss Cali... I want to meet someone and hang out I have been wanting to hit up some junk yards like pick a part and ecology... I wanna get a meet going to see the az guys

So I assume you are from Cali? What part? And yeah, an AZ meet would be pretty awesome. Not sure how big the AZ crowd is here though.

I actually went to Ecology in South Phoenix about a week ago, they had 3 6th Gens. Tons of 4th-5th Gens, and 2 1st Gens. Two of the 6th Gens were parted out to heck. U pull and save didn't have jack for Accords, like 2 of them, and there wasn't anything I needed.

Last edited:

98exsedan

Reaction score
So I assume you are from Cali? What part? And yeah, an AZ meet would be pretty awesome. Not sure how big the AZ crowd is here though.

I actually went to Ecology in South Phoenix about a week ago, they had 3 6th Gens. Tons of 4th-5th Gens, and 2 1st Gens. Two of the 6th Gens were parted out to heck. U pull and save didn't have jack for Accords, like 2 of them, and there wasn't anything I needed.

I'm from Huntington beach, and miss it but as is way cheaper... So idk trade off... The ecology I wanna go to is all imports... Idk what they have I just wanna get the cruise control thing under the hood and a 01-02 coupe bumper. And just goof off at the junk yards. I like just walking around and seeing what's there

98exsedan

Reaction score
OMFG, How can people drive these cars all the time.... Ahhhh..... I want my truck back the car is just so small and low to the ground... I'm just not a good fit for the small car thing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back