NEW: 6GA Shirts are a Go!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Me too. So much, in fact, that I believe I have cluttered this thread with an obscene amount of useless crap.

hondachik

Reaction score
I want a white one and a pink one. Gotta talk to the BF about me using his bank card first, bekuz I surely ain't usin my funds!!

I like the way the shirt looks btw. who came up with the design (in case i missed previous posts stating this).

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Supposedly they will be ready tomorrow (but no promises, as that will be ahead of schedule) - in which case I will get as many packed up and shipping lablels printed Wed/Thurs night as I have time for in between studying for a final Friday. Starting Friday I am out of town until Tuesday and will finish shipping them out then.

SneakyPete

Reaction score
studying for a final Friday.

school is so over overrated...... i vote for running a screen printing shop, so we can have more 6GA clothing. i would love for a dirty wife beater to wear with my mullet setup for halloween........:peace:

SneakyPete

Reaction score
lol

I'm taken care of in the booby department, but for the other members on here, Hank1... :leeann:

im good in the booby department as well. after 9 years of marriage and 2 kids, wet t-shirts are rather exciting. plus having 2 boys keeps you out of the bar. now i just hope the this rubber band i have on my nuts will help them drop off.

Then it's recreational ball from then on!!!!:bukkake:

Swiftx246

Reaction score
i was wondering if i ended up in the first or second batch? just a question. if u cant answer its all good. sik shirts. would like a sedan shirt but who cares its still a 6g. props they still look clean! :bowdown:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
i was wondering if i ended up in the first or second batch? just a question. if u cant answer its all good. sik shirts. would like a sedan shirt but who cares its still a 6g. props they still look clean! :bowdown:

Since you posted after this post I would assume you will be in the 2nd batch

Back