NEW: 6GA Shirts are a Go!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
hi, are the shirts gonna be shipped out this week?

yes

getting close.....

:kenny:

lol, i joke

but i srs

j/k

no, you're right, while I've been really busy lately I still made the commitment with shirts first and haven't been honoring it to the degree everyone deserves. I've been trying to think of the best way to attempt to reconcile the hassle with everyone, and plan on holding a raffle for the 2nd batch people after I know for certain how many shirts I have left over and in what sizes.

I apologize because I know it isn't the perfect solution and everyone's shirts should have been well on their way by now anyways. You guys all trusted me to get your shirts shipped as soon as possible, and have been patient with me and given me leeway with my other obligations. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm taking advantage of that trust and hope a raffle will be at least a small step towards showing my appreciation for the community support on this site.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think people are just a little impatient because these shirts are so shweet. You've done a good job, Cody. You have a life of your own. Worst thing that happened was missing periods.

Namboyz

Reaction score
its all good cody! i'm just glad im getting a shirt lol. thanks for all your doing and take care of your priorities!

pshh their just shirts...XD

jaw819

Reaction score
yeahh. you're doing a great job Cody. and we really appreciate the shirts to begin with. like he said, people are just anxious because they're awesome shirts. :p

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
cody, its all good

i of all people know how you feel about shipping things. i trust that things slipped your mind and nothing was intentional

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Lol I check my mail daily after class for this shirt. But don't get me wrong, I still have patience. :bump:

Back