New Accord Owner from Indiana

Griffeycom

Reaction score
Due to a woman deciding she wanted to merge over 4 lanes of traffic without looking, I'm now the owner of a 1998 Accord EX-V6 with a whopping 89,000 miles on it! Here's a quick pic of it!

24554_1285267369336_1159680169_30883823_921567_n.jpg

When I got it it had terrible faded/bubbly tinting on it, so I stripped the tint and had it re-tinted, 15% all around. So far my WTB's include, chrome muffler tips (just PMed someone here about some!), touching up some paint scuffs, and fixing some other minor cosmetic things the car needs. After that's done I don't plan on doing much modding, I like clean, classy cars!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome bro! where in indiana u from? i used to go to purdue univ back in the days :lawl:

Griffeycom

Reaction score
welcome bro! where in indiana u from? i used to go to purdue univ back in the days :lawl:

From Bloomington, going to school in Indianapolis.

I'd say she did you a favor, depending on what you had. :D

I had an 02 Civic Sedan with a 5-speed. Loved it, fun to drive, and from beginning of ownership to end I averaged 32 MPG. The accord is much nicer inside, and looks great outside, but doesn't come close to my MPG of the Civic :(. Oh well, I like them both. Just praying this transmission doesn't die on me like the horror stories I've been reading about V6 Transmissions!!

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome to the site man. And even though you don't plan on doing much to it you should at least lower it and black house the headlights :)

Back