new batch of decals.. pls recommend colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
I will be ordering a new batch soon, so I need input on colors... the selection of colors are below... I will be making half the batch white decals since demand for them are high... i am also ordering black and silver for sure... gold one is not gonna be reordered since no one liked them for some reason

Basic colors:
- Pink
- Green
- Teal
- Emerald
- Yellow
- Red
- Blue
- Lt. Blue
- Dk. Silver
- Lt. Silver
- Purple
- Orange
- Gold

Here are special vinyl colors:
- Chrome
- Etched Glass
- Brushed Aluminum
- Charcoal Metallic

These two are more expensive specialty colors:
- Black CF
- Silver CF

finch13

Reaction score
I'd order a few red and blues fer shure... just stick with the basics you have and if people want special colors they can special order them...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i normally order the basic colors like black, white and silver plus 3 other non-normal colors that a majority of members want

i have bronze, red and black now for those who want to order ASAP

finch13

Reaction score
Maybe make a poll that you can select the top 3 colors you would order...

I'll be ordering 2 black, 2 white, and 1 silver fer shure when the order comes in.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I'd order a few red and blues fer shure... just stick with the basics you have and if people want special colors they can special order them...

No, people can't special order them.. that's why Roy is trying to determine all colors needed before the order is placed. :coffee:

I have no new color suggestions, though I will probably get the charcoal metallic when it is ordered.

I do have a suggestion though - when all decals are in, can you post an actual pic of each decal respective to color? Personally, I want to see exactly what the decal will look like color/hue-wise before I order it.

Thanks!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i am trying to take pix of the decals on the car, but not every member takes pix of teh decals once they get it :coffee: i dun wanna stick decals all over mah car just to take reference pix :lawl:

i had requests for DEP (emerald) decals last time... anyone still interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back