New! - Bay Area, CA -PICS UPDATE-

mvsterchief

Reaction score
Hey guys, good to finally be apart of the forum! Im a 22 y/o student in the Bay Area and love BJJ and cars. This Xmas(2012) I inherited my grams 1999 Accord EX 4cyl VTEC A/T. Yeah yeah its only a 4cyl, but after 7 years of driving my 1998 Jetta GLS 4cyl A/T, I would definitely say its an upgrade! At 14 years old and 100k miles driven by a grandma, Id also say its just getting broken in (I hope). So far its bone stock besides a K&N air filter, but I plan on adding more. I would say I'm a simplest so I'm probably going to go for a basic flush look. I look forward to checking out what you guys have to offer and maybe one day offer some things myself.

:ioof6:Finally able to upload some shots. After a nice wash and some Simple Green, almost brand new looking(thanks to grams for being a grama

img2289eo.jpg

imageixcu.jpg

img2288je.jpg

img2285kl.jpg

41406862.jpg

Last edited:

mvsterchief

Reaction score
Re: New! - Bay Area, CA

haha I loved that car! But, toooooo many problems(mainly electric), Im keeping it and gonna do a VR6 & manual swap. Time and money, time and money... :Starwars:

Akingkhan

Reaction score

Welcome 2 the site
Check out members rides 4 sum ideas

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Welcome. I'm not sure if u waited long enough, but newly registered ppl need to wait for several days (i think it's 1 wk) until u be able to post ur pix. Happy modding. ;)

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

haha I loved that car! But, toooooo many problems(mainly electric), Im keeping it and gonna do a VR6 & manual swap. Time and money, time and money... :Starwars:

Cool cool.

I hope you are a member on vwvortex.com. My screen name is Euroluvmk2

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

Welcome to the site. I do know you have to wait 7 days from when you joined to post pictures or links. This will give you time to give it a bath and to add some stuff to your new ride.
Let me guess the color...grandma gold?

Last edited:

mvsterchief

Reaction score

Welcome. I'm not sure if u waited long enough, but newly registered ppl need to wait for several days (i think it's 1 wk) until u be able to post ur pix. Happy modding. ;)

haha, after like 15 minutes of trying I figured there was no way to get around it.

Back