New box

waccord99

Reaction score
i thought my system was serious........got some catching up to do.......yea same story with me.....loud and clear to the point when im driving people dance on the street in front of me......once i pass them i can see their face like "god damn"..........lol

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
i thought my system was serious........got some catching up to do.......yea same story with me.....loud and clear to the point when im driving people dance on the street in front of me......once i pass them i can see their face like "god damn"..........lol

LOL i get the same reaction... i need some mad sound deadener haha

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the red lens cover on my spoiler is the ONLY thing that rattles at the moment. pisses...the...hell out of me, even though i can't hear it inside. having trunk rattle issues isnt cool at this point in my life :lawl:

some guy wanted to bet that my plate was rattling. i wanted to throw down $20 that it wasn't. well, he stfu when i held the wing's brake light and it stopped :lawl:

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
the red lens cover on my spoiler is the ONLY thing that rattles at the moment. pisses...the...hell out of me, even though i can't hear it inside. having trunk rattle issues isnt cool at this point in my life :lawl:

some guy wanted to bet that my plate was rattling. i wanted to throw down $20 that it wasn't. well, he stfu when i held the wing's brake light and it stopped :lawl:

lol. yeah. I want to take my spoiler off... well actually get a whole new trunk. My trunk is like cracking in the inside and looks like its about to fall apart :(

lashlee

Reaction score
I know from experience that deadening helps alot, but what a pain in the butt to take everything apart to do it!! Pulling the dash and headliner were the hardest and easiest to do im my car.

In the long run it's worth it!!!

Accord_4_life

Reaction score
I thought my mirror shook alot...and my trunk rattled bad. Wow. I have alot of dynamat and it still rattles...mostlly from the light on my spoiler. I got the dynamat licens plate but it was a rip off, like $20 for a VERY little strip, but it did help. Nice set up, probablly sounds clean in person.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
I know from experience that deadening helps alot, but what a pain in the butt to take everything apart to do it!! Pulling the dash and headliner were the hardest and easiest to do im my car.

In the long run it's worth it!!!

yeah.. it would be a project in the near future lol

Back