new but not a noob lol

workman8505

Reaction score
Well I back in the Honda scene after a long time away running with the Mazda crowd. Just couldn't afford the rx7 anymore. Hoping to make some friends in the Knoxville area if any of you guys are up to hanging out pm me I'm into anything car related also bit of a gear head not the best or brightest but I still know my share and I'm always learning. Also into computers anything electronic as well as PC repair game console repair gaming etc. So all and all I'm a car and tech guy. Wow now I feel gay feels like I've turned this into a dating site about me section lol. On another note married lol.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA, and welcome back to Honda scene. There are many cool guys out here, so I'm sure you'll get along with them.;)

workman8505

Reaction score
It was a 90 gtu with a t2 13b mild bridge port 720cc injectors rp fuel pump idr the regulator lol haltech stand alone ems t2 lsd and full racing beat exhaust including test pipe aka no cat. I had about 1000 in the car then more like 4000 in drive train lol. :Starwars: I think it got 10mpg maybe less but it was one heck of a ride. My accord will be a much better daily once I get it home and get to pull-a-part and get all the parts I need to get done with the 5speed swap. Sad thing started the swap when we still lived in GA of course when I say started it got started a year ago when the auto went out on my dad and I ripped everything out 6 months ago to do swap and still trying to get time and money and parts to all line up. I can't say I won't miss the rx but I've got another weekend car lined up from my wife's grandfather 66 mustang complete just needs paint and put together for 1500 and I want to drop a super charged 4.6 9in rear end and many more mods. Lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

There are a few people in the Knoxville/Nashville area so it shouldn't be hard for you to find a 'date'.

:lawl:

Back