New car

SykVSyx

Reaction score
given the the increase in likelyhood that they would be stolen, they're not a family sedan/coupe, its a sportier car with a younger driver, etc.

This.

Here, insurance rates are based on where you live, and how many people have the same type of car as well as the above.

Skyy

Reaction score
This.

Here, insurance rates are based on where you live, and how many people have the same type of car as well as the above.

Well it could be a couple factors then...
One being Im under my mothers insurance, seeing as I still live at home for the time being.
Im an A student.
Its a 96 with 260,000 measured miles, etc.

I dont know..Then again, im only 19, so to tell you the truth, I know very little about insurance rates. >.<

turbo_911

Reaction score
Re: New car teaser

Well, first off, I've loved jdm front end integra's since I was 12. But, I honestly couldn't explain it. Like, I went to see the car, and it just looked so sexy. I hopped in the driver seat, took it easy for a bit, got on the expressway, turned on some loud music and got it goin' a bit. And I just fell in love with it. And for whatever reason it honestly felt like the most solid car I've driven thus far...odd, I know. Everything from the recaro seats, the amazing sound of the engine, and the overall fun I had while driving it. It was intense. I just knew this was exactly what I wanted.

Not to say the car is perfect, its not. power steering's been removed, and im not one for not having power steering, stiff *** racing clutch, the exhaust is a tad loud, and it has a roll cage, making the backseats unusable. All relatively easy fixes though.

All in all, you find what you're looking for when you're not looking for it. I could've waited for a tl 6-speed or something to come along, but I honestly don't think I'd be as pleased.

Oh I see. Hmm, I am a bit torn if I should sell my car and get a new and which one one can't decide haha.

Plus the prices for gas are rising, though I don't drive a lot.

Skyy

Reaction score
Re: New car teaser

Oh I see. Hmm, I am a bit torn if I should sell my car and get a new and which one one can't decide haha.

Plus the prices for gas are rising, though I don't drive a lot.

haha. its a hard descision :/

35 mpg baby! :rock:

Back