New Coilovers orderd

001Stunna

Reaction score
Rough guess..... How much should I lower the fronts and rears once I get the Teins? I got some serious boat look going on right now......:skurred:

Preset the fronts to 1" from the bottom of threaded body to the bottom of lowest perch. Set the rear to 2" from the bottom of threaded body to the bottom of the lowest perch. That's where I am right now.

I would say to NOT go full out on the bottom of the threaded collar in the front as you will almost loose all shock travel and be riding your bumpstops but its up to you...

bwizard

Reaction score
Preset the fronts to 1" from the bottom of threaded body to the bottom of lowest perch. Set the rear to 2" from the bottom of threaded body to the bottom of the lowest perch. That's where I am right now.

I would say to NOT go full out on the bottom of the threaded collar in the front as you will almost loose all shock travel and be riding your bumpstops but its up to you...

Recomendations are for the Street Advance, right?......If they ever show up...... seems like these things are hard to come by.

Def not looking to slam this car....just close up the gap and even out front to back.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Recomendations are for the Street Advance, right?......If they ever show up...... seems like these things are hard to come by.

Def not looking to slam this car....just close up the gap and even out front to back.

Same applies to SA or SS as they use the same springs, just different damper.
Do you have a tracking #? Check where the package is...

bwizard

Reaction score
Some better pics of the new Tenzo Type m's 18x8 +45 and the Hankook Ventus V12 215/45/18's. Drop to come via the Tein Street Advance coilovers soon....Hopefully.... on order for 3 weeks now....At least I have them paid for now.....lol

Wheels are fairly flush right now, after a bit of lowering, I should expect them to suck in a bit, right?

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Last edited:

bwizard

Reaction score
Same applies to SA or SS as they use the same springs, just different damper.
Do you have a tracking #? Check where the package is...

No tracking # yet, Igor from THMotorsports stated they were scheduled to ship from the manufacturer on 11/2. He failed to respond to an email yesterday.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Some better pics of the new Tenzo Type m's 18x8 +45 and the Hankook Ventus V12 215/45/18's. Drop to come via the Tein Street Advance coilovers soon....Hopefully.... on order for 3 weeks now....At least I have them paid for now.....lol

Wheels are fairly flush right now, after a bit of lowering, I should expect them to suck in a bit, right?

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

wheres-da-beef-gimme-dat-beef.jpg

bwizard

Reaction score
Yea, they appear to be a reputible company though. I really have no idea of how hard those coils are to come by. :tumbleweed:

Last edited:
Back