New Decal Colors? Your thoughts?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
teal and etched glass? i have emerald green... how different is tht from teal? :thinking:

Namboyz

Reaction score
same here. im defintely in for the teal=) thanks i honestly dont even know what etched glass looks like lol. but teal is like turquoise.

id really like turquoise but i saw someone say teal so i was trying to make it easier for you. =)

:D

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
teal.gif

vinyl-etched-glass-decal-bu.jpg

still want glow in the dark:D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
finally DEP is a choice after i've had the whites one for 2 years and have the pink ones sitting :squintrun: and a gray one on the laptop

glow in the mother ****ing dark
camo style

xJx

Reaction score
Do you sell any static cling ones? I want a 6thgenaccord.com decal but want to be able to take it off and move it around :rock:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Do you sell any static cling ones? I want a 6thgenaccord.com decal but want to be able to take it off and move it around :rock:

static cling would be cool :naughty: ... if you don't know what that is, it works the same way that sticker thing they put on the corner of your windshield when you take your car to get your oil changed

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i don't think i will be doing the static cling ones lol

i should be putting in the order for white, silver, teal and a few etched glass this weekend... hopefully, i would get it in abt 10 days after putting in the order

Back