New exaust

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
By getting flamed mostly lol. Some ppl being kind and helped me out. And learned the famous quote: "Search before you ask."

However, keep in mind that some of them just feel like, "man, f this place..." And some don't (like me).

If u think you see a dumb question, u can certainly ignore it. It might be a waste of web space for having redundant posts, but that's our admin's concerns imo.

I just like to see many newcomers to 6gens that's all :)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I guess I was fitted when I was new then lol. (I didn't even know that there was a search button -v6p-) lol.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
It'll get louder when you get older too haha

That is really true. Got my cg3 when I was almost 17. Came with a giant loud exhaust (Still have no idea what kind haha) and I loved it! Now only 3 years later, I'm getting eager to get a quiter one. It gets tiring having to raise your voice to have a normal conversation, having to turn up the radio to hear it better, and it gets a little old when I go on long road trips

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
That is really true. Got my cg3 when I was almost 17. Came with a giant loud exhaust (Still have no idea what kind haha) and I loved it! Now only 3 years later, I'm getting eager to get a quiter one. It gets tiring having to raise your voice to have a normal conversation, having to turn up the radio to hear it better, and it gets a little old when I go on long road trips

this especially if its a daily driver, thinking about changing mine aswell

Back