New exhaust set-up

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Nicely done. A resonator can and will always make a difference on the way an exhaust system sounds.

That sounds BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks guys, it's always good to get some reassurance from fellow 6GA'ers.

Wow that sounds amazing.... :lewx4: How's the drone on that? and which dynamax resonator did you use?

Much appreciated, the exact model the "Dynomax 24235". It's the same one the TL guys use for their "Stage 3" exhaust. Little drone during light acceleration, none during cruising, not even on the highway.

Sounds awesome :), I know where that NEX is :D

Haha, we must live pretty close by each other then. Thanks btw!

phi1542

Reaction score
I have a vibrant one but I think its the same as that. Both are straight through design, bottle style, and 18". Anyone know 2.5" resonator will it still sound the same? my pipe is 2.25 but the resonator is 2.5"

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The more exhaust clips I hear, the more I want to change mine up. This sounds great, has a "race exhaust" characteristic to it and just the right amount of "popping" imo.

Is the resonator bolted to the cat, or is there a section of piping and then the resonator, and then the piping goes to the mufflers?

Last edited:

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Sounds nice, I couldn't keep the drone down with my exhaust (Dual magnaflow, Catback 2.5"). I was looking for quiet with decent flow over anything. Ended up with the largest resonator they make along with a second "simple" one. Here is a pic of my two resonators...

From the front. (The big daddy)
R6YcA1P.jpg

From the rear. (The simple one)
sE4wWoZ.jpg

Idle, rev and startup... (Posted this on another thread somewhere on here)

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
The more exhaust clips I hear, the more I want to change mine up. This sounds great, has a "race exhaust" characteristic to it and just the right amount of "popping" imo.

Is the resonator bolted to the cat, or is there a section of piping and then the resonator, and then the piping goes to the mufflers?

I feel exactly the same way. I like how mine is now but after hearing this one I dont know anymore.... Hahaha but I live in California and I dont want to get pulled over lol

Last edited:
Back