New female member from Las Vegas, NV

Kyrenee21

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Brand new to the forum. Obviously. :) I own a white 1998 Honda Accord LX Sedan, 4cyl, 5 spd. I have owned "her" for just over 3 years now bought with 108K. She is just about to reach 165K.

So far I have gotten rid of the stock steel rims and hubcaps and replaced them with Falken tires and MB Five X rims, installed aftermarket HID headlights, replaced the starter, spark plugs and distributor cap, installed an Alpine CDE-143 BT deck, and kept up with the standard oil changes tire rotations and balances.

I want to start replacing stock parts to keep the life going on my car with a fresher and newer look and maybe put in some fun aftermarket parts (new body kit, pearl white paint job, new tint, replaced headlights, etc).

So I figured this would be the best site to become a member of to get advice and questions answered with issues on cars like mine.

THANKS! :)

Varnell

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see a female with the initiative to take care of her car. Most girls I know just ignore all issues until the car stops working. :emotions122:

I like the future plans. My only recommendation would be to look into lip kits instead of body kits. So few of them look good on our cars and require large amounts of modification to mount properly.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. A white sedan is a great platform, they can look really nice. Check out what others have done on the forum.

Kyrenee21

Reaction score
Thank you Varnell and RedRyder! I will check out the lip kits as well as what other white sedan owners have done to their cars.

Brad2274

Reaction score
Welcome! im sure you'll get a ton of useful info!
i agree with varnell it's nice to see girls who take care of their cars because many dont, my friend told me the other day that in her jetta "There's a wrench on my dash!" and i was so confused until she told me it was a little light, lol

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Enjoy! Search first, because a LOT of topics already been covered, and should you have any issues, we'll be glad to help...and since you a girl, shouldn't your car be a boy? Lol jk

Kyrenee21

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah I definitely will search for answers before posting questions. Still getting familiar with the forums. I named her Betty because she's my main B lol

Kyrenee21
98' Honda Accord Sedan

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
^ I like the color btw and the 5 speed, little jealous of Betty ;)

Kyrenee21

Reaction score
Thank you! I plan to eventually paint her a pearl white but I know that will take some time.

Kyrenee21
98' Honda Accord Sedan

Back