New From AZ

SueMock

Reaction score
I just got my 1998 Accord, 4 door, Heather Mist, EX-Leather, from my daughter. I traded her my 2008, V6, with EVERY option, (including the balance or $13,500) for her 1998. Wouldn't have traded, but due to numerous surgeries and medical issues in the last 2 years I have been forced to medially retire and the car payments were just something I didn't want to deal with. She loved her 98 and wanted a new Accord, so instead of her going down and spending the money on a new one, we traded. The Heather Mist's clear coat was shot as a result of Arizona sun (kills all the paint here), NO dents or dings, lucky, I guess, there was a small tear on the lower portion of the driver's seat that I repaired years ago for her, the headlights were dull, and the fog light's lenses are shot to #$(. My husband got the car repainted last week in the original color, I polished the lenses on the headlights, but need to replace the fog lights. Daughter had them put on as a dealer option about a week after she bought it at the dealership. Any suggestions where I can get Fog Lights w/o going to the dealer (269 is a little excessive in my opinion). Oh yes, car has always been maintained by my husband so mechanically it is in perfect shape with 153,000 miles. However we did replace the tranny for her about 3,000 miles ago.

Last edited:

Cpyro

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Post up some Pics, Car sounds like a dream :D

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Great deal, and welcome! As far as fogs, you need to find good deals on eBay when they pop up.. I just picked up a brand new in box set of 98-00 OEM fogs for $60 shipped... :badger:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Heather mist from AZ huh....u should look up Fundillo....hes the desert lobster of 6GA out in AZ...

Welcome to the forum

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hope everyone who reads this pays close attention to the fact that this is a 'Mrs.' who is married to a 'Mr.' AND has a daughter who can drive. Leg Humper's keep it in check.......:coffee:

So, with all due respect, welcome to 6GA. Both you and your daughter will find very usefull information on here, moreso you, because this is a Forum dedicated to the 6th Gen Accord. There are Forums that both of you can check out though for more info/items for sale, v6performance.net, for starters. Do hope to see some pictures of both Accords.

If you check the Classified Section on here, there were some members who were selling foglight sets. Not sure if they are still available, but it's worth taking a look.

Locally, you may want to try kijiji or craigslist.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You might want to look into getting some 01-03 civic fogs from eBay

Back