New from Long island NY

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
what's up man. don't know if you remember me, i was the asian kid lol, we didn't talk though but i saw you talking to bkztafetta. and tough luck i just sold my coils today, if you were looking for some. good luck with the car.

Reaction score
what's up man. don't know if you remember me, i was the asian kid lol, we didn't talk though but i saw you talking to bkztafetta. and tough luck i just sold my coils today, if you were looking for some. good luck with the car.

yea i remember you and thanks im searching at junk yards for someone parting out a black 98-02 sedan i need a driverside fender and trunk if you know a place or person keep me posted thanks

JaVa054

Banned
Reaction score
what's up man. don't know if you remember me, i was the asian kid lol, we didn't talk though but i saw you talking to bkztafetta. and tough luck i jus

yea i remember you and thanks im searching at junk yards for someone parting out a black 98-02 sedan i need a driverside fender and trunk if you know a place or person keep me posted thanks

Where are you in long island there's a salvage yard near me that has 3 or 4 6th Gen sedans

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back