New from McKinney Area

Calamity Coyote

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just joined today after meeting a few of you at a DFW meet. Had a good time and figured I'd go ahead and join. Although my Accord is a 7th gen, I figured I'd go ahead and join up. Hope you won't hold that against me.

This is my first Accord. Picked it up used about 2 years ago. In fact, it's my first import. My previous ride is a 95' Ranger which I have put over 330K miles on so I hope to get that much and more out of the Accord.

Never intended to do any modifications when I first got her, but that quickly changed. I now have too many to even list. My next item up for change is the ride height which is soon to be done via K-Sport Air Pro kit which is on order. After that it's off to look for those perfect wheels (if I can ever find any that I like) and then possibly some kind of forced induction. Not sure if I want to go charger or turbo yet.

Anyway, here is a pic. Enjoy.

IMG_0002.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Even though you're a 7thgen, we won't hold it against you. ;) Welcome to the site!

Take your time looking for wheels. What kit do you have on there? Oh and as far as mileage goes, take care of her and she will take care of you.

Last edited:

Calamity Coyote

Reaction score
The lip kit is by Kaminari. Fit like a glove. No major modifications needed. Front and sides just slid right on with no problems. The rear had to be cut out for the exhaust of course. I also cut a notch for my receiver hitch. I did have a problem getting the rear to stay on straight at first. Kept wanting to slide down. I reset it again with new double sided tape and added 4 bolts on the bottom of it to the bottom of the factory bumper to help hold it up. No problems since.

With the reputation Honda has on their cars, I know I should be able to get as many if not more miles than I got on the truck. I figure if I can get 330+ out of the original motor, trans, clutch and even timing from a Ford, the Honda should kill that. Of course, since it does have the belt for timing, I will have to keep that changed on this one. I take great care in my vehicles. Which is why I still have most of them still today with many miles on each one.

Thanks for the kudos guys.

Back