New from McKinney Area

Calamity Coyote

Reaction score
lol ur clutch didnt last 330k miles.
haha yeah def not on a ranger... those things fly through clutches!
but I'm definitely impressed to hear that many miles on a ranger! I never knew... lol

Sorry guys, but it IS still the original clutch. I replaced the throw out bearing around 80k, but the clutch / pressure plate is still the original one. I'm impressed myself. I picked up a clutch kit some years back to replace it, but still haven't done it. I haven't driven it that much in the past couple of years.

The major items that have been replaced are: water pump, A/C system (still leaking, think it's the condenser), fuel filler neck, camshaft position sensor and shaft, multiple alternators due to my system.

So yeah, I do mean original.

Calamity Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome! Sucks I didn't get to see your car in person since I wasn't able to go to the Dallas Regional Meet... :sad:

Yeah, I saw in the other thread that you were hoping to come and had problems. Wish you would have made it also. Would of liked to see yours in person.

clean 7ga broski welcome
welcome man,i really liked ur car when i saw it...

Thanks guys. Unfortunately she wasn't as clean as I would of liked her to be. Living on a rock road with all this rain we've been getting lately is hard to keep her looking good. I've done a lot of work on her and she's no where near where I want, but I'm slowly getting her there.

Calamity Coyote

Reaction score
Thanks DarkSide. Looked hard for that one. Not a lot of options for the sedan unless you want to go aggressive which I did not.

Back