NEW!!! Function & Form TypeTwo.5 w/Eibach ERS Springs

JayStuff

Reaction score
I'm so ready to give some feedback. Haha I just am not sure where I should post a review.. Suspension review thread or here?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Wish I could've used the front top hats, lol.

Install went well, coilovers when crazy dumpage range. For the TL, they could definitely have a little higher spring rate... the ride was WAY more comfortable than expected (and what most people describe) when I first dropped it with the damper settings at 8 out if 32.

Now I have the front dampers at 24 and the rears at 22. I now feel a lot more bumps/road variations.

JayStuff

Reaction score
Well I got the 12/8 spring rates and I must say the same. Yes they are stiff and allow me to pull off a nice stance but personally I wish I would have gotten the 14/10 or 14/12 option. Install went as planned.. Took me a few hours.

Overall I'm super satisfied. They ride more comfortable then I expected but they are def wayyy stiffer then stock. Glad I bought these because they are high quality and perform amazingly.

I'll get to a full review a bit later this week because I'm going camping right now.

NASOHC

Reaction score
"Goldnight" and "JayStuff" Thanks for the brief feedback guys and glad you're very pleased with your new setup. Cars look great fellas!

Back