New girl from CT

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
QFT!!!

Hey Carrie, glad you decided to join up over here. :badger:

Definately hope you make 6GA one of your new permanent online 'homes'.

Too bad you also had to rip someone on here, but, from what I have been hearing, apparently it needed to be done.

yea, about that, it had to be done!!!!!!
but I will assure you I said what I had to say and I am over it....I have not forgotten about it but I have moved on.

Anyways, you guys all have some nice rides, I love accords! I also love civic si's but we won't go there.....it's bad enough I have a tl and this is a accord site haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I don't blame you, we treat situations the same way with our Meets/Events.

A TL is closer to an Accord than a Civic, so that's ok.

There are some very impressive Accords on here, and I'm sure many of us on here will admit that we've been inspired by someone's past/current ride.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I'll be the first to flame you for talking about civics in here! :mad:

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
I'll be the first to flame you for talking about civics in here! :mad:

haha, yea, I knew I would get that but I really dont care. I would drive a civic and I'm not even gonna lie about it. At least you know I'm not some stuck up, tl driver that thinks she is better than you right? because that is sooooo not me

SykVSyx

Reaction score
haha, yea, I knew I would get that but I really dont care. I would drive a civic and I'm not even gonna lie about it. At least you know I'm not some stuck up, tl driver that thinks she is better than you right? because that is sooooo not me

Even though the TL is actually better......:hide:

Back