New guy from AL

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
What's up guys? Decided to join the site cuz I saw some cool people and some extremely clean cars. I'm a very recent owner of my CG Accord and wanted to join to show progress on what I plan doing to it and if I ever have any problems with it I can have some fellow owners who could help.

Bax

Reaction score
Welcome. :thumbup:
What area are you from?

edit: just saw the pics in your profile... 5mt ftw. :rock:

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
Welcome. :thumbup:
What area are you from?

edit: just saw the pics in your profile... 5mt ftw. :rock:

I live about 30 min from downtown Birmingham and thanks, it's actually the first car I've ever driven with a manual transmission. My first car was a hand-me-down '91 Accord LX sedan and it was an auto, and no one I know drives manual except my buddy who has a Mustang Cobra and he doesn't let anyone drive it haha

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
And thanks to everyone else, I think I'll like this site, seems like there's a bunch of cool helpful people here

Bax

Reaction score
I had an auto V6 6thgen before my 5mt, but it got totaled. Honestly this f23 is more fun than the V6 just because of the tranny, haha.
It's nice seeing more members from around here, even though I'm about 2 hours away from you. I plan on going to Montgomery sometime for a meet. None specifically, but my friends from Troy always seem to be going there for random meets. And also that GCA (Gulf Coast AutoWerks) facebook group hosts a good number of meets around the Mobile area. Maybe I'll see you around one of these days. :rock:

Back