new guy from GA

meximan16

Reaction score
welcome, and stock shocks and springs worked for me for two years just fine, but which ever route you decide do it ASAP lol

hondachik

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Apparently I'm bringing all of the GA members behind me, lol. Hello, I'm Kim from Columbus. So is it an auto or manual? How long have you had the car, and make sure you look around here (as I see you already have). This is prob the most helpful site you will find for your Accord. It's also a motivational site that will make you consider mods to your car that you didn't think you could do. Again, welcome to the site!!

zak124

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Apparently I'm bringing all of the GA members behind me, lol. Hello, I'm Kim from Columbus. So is it an auto or manual? How long have you had the car, and make sure you look around here (as I see you already have). This is prob the most helpful site you will find for your Accord. It's also a motivational site that will make you consider mods to your car that you didn't think you could do. Again, welcome to the site!!

Its actually an Auto with about 127k miles on it. It was my brothers car but then he bought a WRX so I took his Accord and did the few mods that it has on it, and I've had it a little over a year.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
so what.... there is 6 or so 6GA on this site around atlanta?

i smell a meet brewing

Back