new guy from maine

mkpjwp03

Reaction score
Just want to say hello to all the honda fans out there, Ive been looking at the 6th gen cars on youtube and came acrossed this link. Im impressed with all the customs in here, obvious you all have alot of passion for your accords. I reccently bought a 99 ex v-6 totally loaded and I must say it is the best car Ive owned so far. I have owned over 30 vehicles mostly domestic, alot of old chevy muscle and some import sporties but the accord is the funnest, smoothest by far.
I jjust started making it my own, installed a set of halo projectors, altezza tails, window rain gaurds and have a set of 18" tsw chrome for spring..cant wait. Im not sure what else Ill do other than tint and maybe audio up grade. I will post some pics soon, camera is on the fritz at the moment.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Remember folks, he lives in Maine..... the altezzas, chrome, and halos are just now becoming popular. :lawl:

I'm jk man. Welcome! Whereabouts in Maine do you live? Ever make it down to the Epping Dragway in the spring/summer?

mkpjwp03

Reaction score
Remember folks, he lives in Maine..... the altezzas, chrome, and halos are just now becoming popular. :lawl:

I'm jk man. Welcome! Whereabouts in Maine do you live? Ever make it down to the Epping Dragway in the spring/summer?

Im in the lewiston auburn area, I can deal with the jokes, I know full well Id be flogged for the tails but I like the look, I dont care for the stock lights, look very out dated in my opinion, but lucky I cant get some craigers to fit that thing lol, I love a nice set of chrome on a blck car, the halos are a new thing up here, I havent seen to many , maybe 2 or three and those where on vw's, honestly the stock lights where horrible at night, even with upgraded bulbs the output sucked couldnt see the deer or little imbred kids in the road until you where ontop of them..lol, Ive never been to epping drag way, I used to race a old 5.0 at oxford plains though.

ActNow

Reaction score
Welcome friend. Take a good look around the members rides section we've been making stock headlights look awesome. Its your car you can do what you want. When i first came to this forum i was wanting to do the body kit, halo, altezza, and park bench wing. Didn't take long for me to convert.

Latest posts

Back