New guy here from maryland!

cudablack2004

Reaction score
hey whats up guys! glad to be on here with my family of accords its my first accord build and i see this model doesnt have alot of support since everybody stuck on civics and integras....my name is Deonte but yal can call me cuda....own a 98 accord LX and love it owned it for a week now! had some stuff already done but im ready to do a 360 on her! here is a pic for u guys hope u all enjoy!

dvilla5506

Reaction score
looks like u got 3 colors lol its ok i got 2 my front is darker than the rest of the car and granny gold too good luck looks nice

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome to the site man. looks like you're on the right track so far

cudablack2004

Reaction score
thanks! the front end is brand new! wheels im not sure what they are but ill make sure i find out and if ur local i might consider a trade if u have some the same size that looks decent and i built 3 other hondas so i think this one is gonna be a more chill/patient build...make sure things get done correctly!

cudablack2004

Reaction score
thanks vic nice accords all of u guys have? i see u cali dudes big on the bike rack huh? im starting to like it also...yal kno us east coast guys tend to get the trend late! lmao! i got a few items for sale why dont yal check out that thread~!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Don't forget to make a member's ride page if you haven't already.

Btw, you need to be a member for a month and/or have 50 posts to sell items. :)

cudablack2004

Reaction score
oh okay ill probably have 100 posts before the day is out.....thanks for the heads up cant risk being banned off this site i like it too much already

Back