New guy here, just another Honda nut from Georgia here

jonboy1225

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Jon. :squintwave: I've been cruising the site for a while and decided to go ahead and join. I don't have anything exciting going on with my 6GA's yet but I have a lot in store hopefully soon.

I'm a technician at Premier Imports in Macon, Ga we specialize Honda and Acura only (the amount of 98-02 Accords I put my hands on is ridiculous haha).

I'm very familiar with the generation through experience, but have just recently become an owner. I've always loved this bodystyle, just never owned one personally. At the moment I own 2.5 6G Accords. I have my 2000 LX 4cyl 4AT Sedan that is my daily at the moment, it will be goingto a friend as soon as I get some cars/finances sorted around. I have my 98 LX 4cyl 4AT Sedan that is going to be getting all the attention, I bought it off a customer that was coming to scrap it after massive headgasket failure. The car is VERY rough but I paid under scrap metal value for it so it's a good platform to build on! I also have a 2002 EX 4cyl 5spd Sedan parts car with no title that is donating alot of goodies to my 98 along the way. I also have and have had quite a few other vehicles but I'll get to that another time.

I'm a CB7/9 Accord and ED/EF Civic/CRX fanatic at heart, but I've finally gotten into a 6GA and I plan on showing it some love.

I don't post a crapload everyday, I'm more of the search and spectator kind of member, but when the need arises I try to contribute the best I can.:D

Glad to be a part of the site!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the CB's.

jonboy1225

Reaction score
Thanks!

5spd swap is definitely one of the main goals for the car. I have every piece I need except the tranny itself ready. We swapped that one into a customer's car, and I'm either going to rebuild his unit or find an H22 tranny to go in mine. The current goal is to do a minor in-car rebuild to get it rolling under it's own power and see if the 4AT is still functioning somewhat correctly, then that will point me to what I want to do next.

Sadly only own one CB7 anymore, it's my 93 LX Sedan bone stock. Currently serving DD duty for my mother til I can find her a nice 01-02 V6 Sedan or CE1 Wagon

Back