New guy on the block! Hello everyone!

jkurty22

Reaction score
To people who are reading this, I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Jerry and i recently bought a 2002 Honda Accord 2.3L SE. Its automatic. Car looks great and drives well except i will replace the front bumper because in the grill there is a crack and also left side of the bumper is scratched. Overall its a nice car. Driven by a girl which i assume wasn't beat on. Its at 130k and runs great.
Now, I had a couple things in mind that i wanted to do to it. After i replace the front bumper I wanted to install some yellow fog lights.I already did my research and found a guide as well as found fog lights for the car. I will also plastidip my rims black to see how it's going to look. I also want to install some HIDs real soon (6k).Also maybe a front lip. I want to keep it nice and simple and so it looks clean.

I have lot of links to post because I did do things to it already but it wont let me :/. Sadly i need to wait 7 days..

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Welcome to 6thgen
It would b a good time to think about a coupe bumper conversion just remember u also need the coupe hood

Latest posts

Back