new guy

Lee49645

Reaction score
wassup guys i registered about 2 weeks ago but i havent really done much so im just gonna introduce myself here to really kick things off
i drive a black EX V6 2000 accord. hoping to learn how to start modding and stuff in the DIY forumes. im a complete noob when it comes to modding so please teach me. so yeah time to hit the DIYs. =D:coffee:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
hey man welcome! yea there are alot of good write ups in the diy section... just depends on what your looking to do :thumbsup:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome... great to hear u have the initiative to mod the accord... good luck with that, and feel free to ask questions if u can't find the answer on your own :beer:

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome man....i was just like that when i joined this board about a 3 month ago.....not that i know much now, but i can tell you that this site is very helpful and pplz on this board are very nice and frndly......what can i say? they are like a family....

once again welcome man....!

lyttleviet

Reaction score
modding your accord is VERY simple. Just search and all the answers are out there.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
since youre new to it, ill say that the DIY blacking out the headlights is alot easier then it sounds, haha. but welcome to the site, i know we have plenty of DIY's for you to learn from. have fun.

02AccordSir

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, and you'll def find more diy's here than pretty much anywhere else on the net, good luck with moddin bud

Back