New Honda Owner...

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
u prob can't get too many performance mods, except an exhaust and intake since those have nothing to do with the hybrid system.... most cosmetic/ exterior mods should be the same as the regular accords tho ;)
I'm surprised you posted twice already and you haven't offered to buy her hybrid badge off her LOL.

Nittanys1

Banned
Reaction score
welcome!! hope you enjoy it as much as we all do!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HybridAly

Reaction score
I'm not so sure I want to lower it. I like the ride quality it gives already. Lowering it will just make it uncomfortable...for me anyway. I am getting the tail lights smoked in a couple of weeks. I doubt I will even change the wheels. I am saving every penny I can since I'm in the process of buying a home. So, after that gets all settled, we shall see where I go with the car!

P.S. Thanks Nittanys.

00Accord35

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness of the Accord forums. Not many mods but give it another five years or so and car guys will be coming out with things for hybrids and other fuel saving cars. I'm they have an electric car that does 0-60 in the 4 sec range

blindside

Reaction score
Welcome! (I had to welcome you, it's not everyday that we get women members here) :D Seriously though you'll love your accord plus being a hybrid even better, cheap on gas!

Back