new intercooler

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Finally changed up the style of the Intercooler. Bought a larger one 28x7x2.5. Compared to my 27x6x3.5(for sale $75 :) )
-Just like to share- :)

CIMG1318.jpg

CIMG1319.jpg

CIMG1322.jpg

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
It looks great man.. but that left pipe always bothers be, it seems to always be crooked and jam packed under the bumper. I think it needs to be cleaned up a bit, maybe shorten it, make it even with the other one. The left pipe just looks like it doesn't fit like it should, and the couplings are mismatched colors... but the intercooler is :beer:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
appreciate it..ya i need to get all new couplers..the universal piping came with those cheap rubber ones..I have Red,black and blue couplers..ha

and yes the pipe leading to the intake needs to be cut about 2-3"s since the new intercooler is longer i dont need that long of a pipe,so instead of cutting them today there just pushed up.Itl be cleaned up.Once i get a new front bumper with the grill intact to see what needs to be moved around.

only downfall is i lost 2psi in the pressure drop due to larger intercooler..so im only running 5psi now instead of 7. :(..once convert to obd1, ill install my boost controller and crank it up to atleast 9.

Back