New LA/OC Meet!

BlakCoupe27

Reaction score
I'm up for the BBQ or angeles crest! If we decide on any of these two sign me up... N try to make it in the morning if it's possible

Lrys_CG

Reaction score
isnt angeles crest highway close?? i was driving on the 210, and saw a sign that said it was close.. idk tho

MrLazie1

Reaction score
isnt angeles crest highway close?? i was driving on the 210, and saw a sign that said it was close.. idk tho

they were open a while back. but havent been there for a while. im probably going this weekend to do some rolling shots with a friend.

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
i believe angeles crest is going to be closed till mid march after all the rain is gone. thats what i heard on the news with the rain like a month ago. im not sure about now.

NASOHC

Reaction score
they were open a while back. but havent been there for a while. im probably going this weekend to do some rolling shots with a friend.

Let us know by Monday if you go and it'll be a good day to start the poll i think.

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
sorry guys been so busy with school and all the tests lately, please keep me updated with the dates and choices and i'll start a poll on monday once we figure out which roads are open thanks all!

MrLazie1

Reaction score
saturday after 6pm is good for me. and any day on sunday is good for me too. but if its saturday afternoon im not going.

Latest posts

Back