New Long time Lurker, finally registered

619rcr

Reaction score
Hello All, I am like the title says a long time lurker. I decided to finally register after recently completing my JDM H22 with M2B4 LSD swap. I will be gradually uploading details regarding the swap and current state of the car. A little about me; I am an ASE certified Mechanic in 4 areas. I work as a mechanic and have a degree in Automotive Technology from UTI. I have previously lived in Japan 4 yrs & I have owned 2 Preludes, and 2 Accords. My most recent is a 99 Accord EX sedan, previously F23A4 with automatic. Now H22A 5Spd. Alll swap and build work done by myself.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Your knowledge will definately be appreciated around here.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Welcome! And there's no such thing as too much H22 knowledge! Look forward to seeing your ride and its progress!

619rcr

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am in the process of learing how to post. Freakin Noob... haha

wnt_2b_boosted

Reaction score
Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here seems like there's a lot of good people here. Still pretty new my self!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thats cool you lived in Japan, I'd love to visit there. Not sure I could stand the plane ride. haha

Welcome to the site. :)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I lived there about 8 years when i was a kid. I wish there were Autobacs (Costco-sized auto supply store carrying stuff from a to z) in US. Anyways, I'm looking fwd to seeing ur ride. :)

Back