new member and pics...mahBLACKaccord

mahBLACKaccord

Reaction score
hey everyone wassup. my name is Adrian. i've been on the site and posting a few times since i registered almost a week ago. i am a member of accordracing.com and just recently hondasociety.com. . i haven't had any pics up until today. i washed my car today and took pics in the park. here it is. any questions go ahead and ask, and any comment would be appreciated.

CURRENT MODS:
suspension
-omnipower full coilovers
-eibach camber kit (front)
-comptech swaybar (need to put in, it's sitting around the house)

engine
-k&n drop-in filter
(haven't decided what i want to do to the engine)

exterior
-blackhousing headlights
-black chrome emblems
-wind deflectors

accord01.jpg

accord02.jpg

accord03.jpg

accord04.jpg

accord05.jpg

accord06.jpg

thanks for looking.

theaccordian

Reaction score
once again, another nicely done accord. Very kleeen. How you like the omnis? are you runnign street or sport? the only thing im not feeling, are the smallish wheels, other than that , keep up the good work.

If youre car is auto. Your pretty limited with what you can do with the engine. First of all the tranny holds it back, gearing is horrible (basically a 3 speed with 4th being overdrive.) and wont hold up to abuse. Also our engines dont respond to mods very well, if youre lucky youll get 10 hp out of basic boltons and lose some low end, if thats as far as youre gonna go its up to you, if that $1,000 for 10 hp is worth it.

btw anyone else notice the recent influx of new members lately? Ive never seen this many new members in a while. this site is growing everyday! its about time

Last edited:

mahBLACKaccord

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the comments.
i have the street version. they ride good...not bouncy and stuff.
yes i need i camber kit for the back. so soon hopefully.
i know about the trannys and yes it is a sad thing. and yes i do have an auto tranny. although it's brand new becuz i took advantage of the honda extended warranty on all 00-01 accords.
about the wheels. i had the oem wheels but i got in a accident a few months back and kinda dented one of them. i bought this set of 15'' wheels for 100 bucks. it's there temporary until i can get a hold of some nice wheels.

Neight

Reaction score
Welcome, and nice accord.

Just wondering where you are located? I can;t really make out your plates.

mahBLACKaccord

Reaction score
yes i am
jdmish.jpg

i am from california. can you not see my SoCal decal? haha.

thanks for the compliments. yea i try to keep it clean and simple. it looks better on cars i think. especially hondas. nuthin too crazy and stuff you know. =D

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
awesome! another socal member... looks good... not feeling the rims tho...wanna buy mine? :D :p jk jk

Back