new member..CA

Drew23

Reaction score
yo guys i'm a new member.. need some pointers on how to figure my way around the website and also figure out some stuff for the accord!! thanks any help would be great!

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Welcome, prepare for 2 pages of the word "search" :rofl:

but in all seriousness, anything you could ever want to know about your car is on here somewhere. Enjoy!

Drew23

Reaction score
hey thanks! im actually lookin for rims for my car, but not too familiar with the "brands" and all that.. anyone care to help ?! THANK YOU!!

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i suggest you look on clubrsx, zilvia, evolutionm, 8thcivic for wheels. not too many on here.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
hey thanks! im actually lookin for rims for my car, but not too familiar with the "brands" and all that.. anyone care to help ?! THANK YOU!!

there are infinite possibilities of styles and brands.

-the top of the line best of the best (to many import enthusiast) are volks (rays) racing wheels and work (work meister) wheels. These are light weight wheels intended for the track... however expect to pay over 2,000-3,000 dollars for a set. Coolness is expensive.

-for the mid price range i recommend bbs or enkei wheels both brands make quality wheels that still offer various prestige. the pricing varies from 600-1300 (estimated) for a set

-for the more affordable approach i recommend rota wheels or "drag" brand wheels. These brands make knock offs of work and volk rims... but are much much cheaper at about 400-900 for a set and rather reliable, however these rims in my opinion should be used for daily driving rather than racing.

-for the "college kid" affordable price, i choose the acura tl stock rims, the rsx stock rims, and other year accord stock rims... these can be had for about 250-400 depending on style and quality.

- i also high don't advise you to go with generic ebay rims, the price might look good, but the quality most of the time is very poor, save yourself the hassle and avoid this option

im by no means an expert just trying to give my .02, good luck the possibilities are endless

Deshon2688

Reaction score
there are infinite possibilities of styles and brands.

-the top of the line best of the best (to many import enthusiast) are volks (rays) racing wheels and work (work meister) wheels. These are light weight wheels intended for the track... however expect to pay over 2,000-3,000 dollars for a set. Coolness is expensive.

-for the mid price range i recommend bbs or enkei wheels both brands make quality wheels that still offer various prestige. the pricing varies from 600-1300 (estimated) for a set

-for the more affordable approach i recommend rota wheels or "drag" brand wheels. These brands make knock offs of work and volk rims... but are much much cheaper at about 400-900 for a set and rather reliable, however these rims in my opinion should be used for daily driving rather than racing.

-for the "college kid" affordable price, i choose the acura tl stock rims, the rsx stock rims, and other year accord stock rims... these can be had for about 250-400 depending on style and quality.

- i also high don't advise you to go with generic ebay rims, the price might look good, but the quality most of the time is very poor, save yourself the hassle and avoid this option

im by no means an expert just trying to give my .02, good luck the possibilities are endless

what he said^

Ch1R

Reaction score
Nice man good to have you here woot! Another semi-local.

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome to the site man. and to add to mr. hollows list, also check out tenzo R wheels and 5zigen

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There are many threads on here about wheels(rims + tires).

Shouldn't be hard to find something you like.

Before this step, I would suggest looking in to suspension though....aftermarket rims on a stock height Accord.....not so much.

Latest posts

Back