New Member from Cali

Dario_CG6

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Dario. I am from a small city called Salinas. I have had my 02 accord SE 4 Cylinder for a year now. I bought it from my brother and it is my first car. Ive been slowly adding things to it. Some of the upgrades are a magnaflow catback exhaust, tein coilovers( I like them but im saving up to get a new suspension thinking of getting the function and form type 1 coilovers to lower my car more), foglights, type r front lip, led tail lights, 18x8 black tenzo type m wheels, AEM shortram intake and a sound system. Hope to get to meet some 6th gen accord members soon. Follow me on instagram @dario_cg6. I tried to upload an attachment but I am having trouble I tried everything but I get the message saying that I exceeded the quota lol(HELP!!!! ME haha)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home.

Once you get used to ride w/ Tein coilovers, FF1 will feel pretty stiff. Just for the heads-up.

Dario_CG6

Reaction score
Thanks, Yea I think the spring rates on the Teins are like 7kg front and 5kg for the back and the Function and Form coilovers are like 12kg front and 6kg back. I could get the type 2's but I would have to pay around 1k to get the 8kg spring rates.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
You can also custom order a set of springs from Tein. This might be a little clever, b/c you will only be paying for the springs, and utilize your comfy dampers.

Dario_CG6

Reaction score
Yea I love how smooth the Teins are but I have my car maxed out and I still have wheel gap. I am willing to take the risk and see how the type 1's go. I hope its a good decision in the end lol.

Back