New member from North Carolina

Shadow1

Reaction score
cool. another NC CG. been waiting to see if i can get some CG guys in a car club down here. too many civics and tegs. i feel out numbered. lol

HollywoodHam

Reaction score
Welcome Doug,
There are a lot of helpful people and items on this site. I have actually met some that live here and connected with others far away that I speak to on the phone. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
I would like to install a brake and suspension upgrade. Any suggestions? The Brembo kit for the accord in 3 grand but they only list it available for the 6cyl model. I'd like a kit for a grand or somewhere close. I've got some research ahead of me that's for sure.

Doug

I think the wilwood BBK is under $1000.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Welcum dude im from nc as well gonna have to get a meet goin soon

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

Brad2274

Reaction score
10-4 on the cd changer. I was afraid of that. I do like the look of the factory system though. Not sure about modding the Eng and tranny since they are 4 cyl auto. I would like to install a brake and suspension upgrade. Any suggestions? The Brembo kit for the accord in 3 grand but they only list it available for the 6cyl model. I'd like a kit for a grand or somewhere close. I've got some research ahead of me that's for sure.

Doug
http://www.Fastbrakes.com/product_p/6g%20accord%2013dl.htm
check out these and what else the site has

Back