New Member from Redondo, Socal

efivefiveamg

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My wife's lease was up and since we're in "saving" mode right now, I gave her my Beast and took a 2000 Accord Coupe from my folks (it used to be my older sisters but for the past few years its been collecting dust at my parents house).

Its black/black and runs and looks great for being nearly 10yrs old. I'm no longer a heavy modder (back in the day I had a GSR and later a CL Type S, but since then I've tamed the modding bug).

However, I do plan to update the look of this car a bit. My plans include:

-Replace worn looking headlights (prolly go w/standard black housing lights)
-Lower slightly (mainly just to improve rake and bring overall ride height down approx. 1")
-Wheels/tires (nothing bigger than 17, prolly just some stock Acura wheels if I can find clean ones that fit nice and flush)
-Body kit (looking for a nice replica of the OEM 4pc kit)
-Tint, removal of door dings, touch-ups, etc.

You have a great board and its a pleasure to be a member.

I also welcome any leads/suggestions on retailers for any of the above parts. Ideally, I'd love to find a great shop local to the Redondo Beach area that sells and installs such parts.

Thanks!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome... i work in el segundo, so i guess we're pretty close by haha

i do not know any mechanics around this area, but travel out to san gabriel valley and u'll find plenty.. most of the stuff u listed can be DIY'd tho

as for body kits, i think u mean a lip kit.. i have my xenon lip kit for sale, so tht's an option.. other than, there are a few more clean kits out there.. search and u shall find... welcome

juicebox00

Reaction score
as for body kits, i think u mean a lip kit.. i have my xenon lip kit for sale, so tht's an option.. other than, there are a few more clean kits out there.. search and u shall find... welcome

he has a coupe roy, lol

Anyways welcome to the site man. you can just black house your stock headlights and wetsand them to make them look new.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA.

Might want to send a pm to Jmiller who is selling a set of TL rims right now, if you don't mind dealing with shipping.

ActNow

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA.

What do you mean by "beast"? What were you driving previously?

Back